- Authentic Lime Plasters
- Earth-Friendly, Non-Toxic Finishes
- Naturally Anti-Bacterial
- Resists Mold, Mildew, and Fungus
- Non-Acrylic, Vapor-Permeable Finishes
- Interior & Exterior Applications
- Variety of Finishes and Colors
Stucco Italiano is a member of the US Green Building Council. Due to their high pH levels, lime finishes neutralize the development of substances such as mold and fungus, offering an anti-bacterial surface.
Stucco Italiano non-toxic lime plasters are ideal for interiors or exteriors alike. Allowing water vapor to permeate freely, these breathable plasters prevent moisture from getting trapped, unlike commonly used acrylic finishes.
Styles + Options
- Tadelakt - Traditional Moroccan wall finish - suitable for wet applications like showers and steam rooms. Extremely durable, water resistant, yet breathable. A slightly hydraulic blend of natural limes, clays, and sands.
- Intonachino - Interior or exterior application, slightly rough texture, with slight color variation throughout.
- Marmorino Classic - Very smooth texture that can provide extreme depth of color and can be polished to a high sheen. A traditional blend of slaked lime & marble dust.
- Marmorino Carrara - Smooth, soft texture, like that of marble; providing subdued colors and gentle shading.
- Marmorino Coarse - A lower sheen and larger aggregate size than Carrara, this old-world plaster based on original plasters used in the historical villas found in the Veneto region of Italy.
- Marmorino Velvet - Resistent to cracking due to the high volume of cellulose micro-fibers it contains, this plaster provides a slightly rough, opaque, flat finish that is soft to the touch.
- Floor Marmorino - A blend of lime, cement, quartz sand, marble, and epoxy resin, Floor Marmorino provides continuity in color and sheen and is a natural option that is suitable for any area.